Things fall apart,” said Gotama as he drew his last breath, “tread the path with care.”
The Path of Care: Caregiver Groups, Workshops, Presentations, and Training
In addition to clinical services for therapy clients, I specialize in caregiver education and offer a variety of groups in:
- Experiential, book-based study/psychoeducation groups
- Consultation and interpersonal groups
- Workshops and presentations
- Training in ENSO Psychotherapy, an integrated psycho-spiritual model of contemplative-based psychotherapy
- Meditation instruction and practice
These are appropriate for a broad spectrum of professional caregivers: psychotherapists, counselors, and social workers, as well as chaplains, teachers, medical professionals, parents, social justice activists, law enforcement & criminal justice workers, emergency & crisis workers.
CEU’s are available for LPC’s, LCSW’s, and MFT’s.