Amid the busy muiltitasking of our 21st century lives, many of us are seeking a return to ritual. Whether spiritual or secular, ritual invites us to pause and become present to the gift and meaning of significant passages and Stage of Life transitions.
I love to work with individuals and families to develop the ritual that resonates with and best serves you and your family.
Stage of Life Ceremony and Ritual
- Birth: Welcome and We Have Your Back.
- Rite of Passage for Adolescence
- Rite of Passage for Adulthood
- Unions/Marriage: Love, Devotion, Surrender
- Divorce and Relationship Endings: Parting in Peace
- Middle-Age: Look Back, Look Forward, Step Up
- Retirement: Resting in the Middle of Things
- Elderhood: Owning Our Wisdom.
- End of life: Letting Go With Ease and Grace
- Memorial Services: Celebration & Remembrance.
- Pet Chaplaincy and End-of-life Ritual